Miami International Voodoo Museum (MIVM) will function only virtually until a physical place is available in Little Haiti Miami, Florida. Seeking funds to rent or purchase a physical facility. Due to COVID-19 we have no choice to only conduct our tours online.
Individual 1year $35 – Individual 2 years $55
Dual/Family 1year $45 – Dual/Family 2 years $80
Sustaining 1year $140.00 – 2 years $280.00
Contemporary 1 year $180.00 – Contemporary 2 years $340.00
DONATIONS TO THE MIAMI INTERNATIONAL VOODOO MUSEUM
We would appreciate receiving all sorts of donations to improve the best of our museum. Monetary donations as well as Voodoo Elements are always appreciated.
The type of elements we can always add to our collection are:
- Voodoo Paintings
- Voodoo Musical Instrument
- Ritual Elements
- Voodoo Clothing
A gift or sponsorship from your business helps support the cultural life of the Miami International Voodoo Museum. There are various opportunities available to sponsor major exhibitions, public programs, special events and research and collections projects.
- Acknowledgment procedures will be done through Arts, History, Traditional Elements, Symbols and Ceremonies structure use in Haitian Voodoo, Santeria, and Candomble
- The museum will create an incentive for investors by looking at the Afro-Diaspora Culture as an asset to promote their businesses
- To enhance jobs creation in the Hospitality and Tourism industry in Miami
- To encourage the Afro-Diaspora’s population to become more involved in the incentive of their ancestor’s culture and in the workforce of Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- To support and promote Afro-Artists around the world
- For the world’s population to discover this Authentic Voodoo Civilization, Culture and Spirituality here in Little Haiti Miami, Florida
- Due to the fact Haiti is the closest resemble country’s outside of Africa, we feel Little Haiti Miami is the ideal area to place a Voodoo Museum
- A centered position where many Afro-Artist can be reached
- The state of Florida and the county of Miami Date will both benefit from the promotion of Afro-Diaspora Cultural Tourism
- The locals will benefit from job creation with positions like tour guides, excursions, store clerks, servers, performers and more